Naked Ladies with their Legs Crosssed
From Cook's Country
If the recipe title of Naked Ladies with Their Legs Crossed doesn’t catch your eye, the sugary tinge of these fried crullers will. Using mashed potatoes in the dough gave the Naked Ladies with Their Legs Crossed recipe a crisp crust and soft, chewy interior that makes this fried dough a winner.
Don't be tempted to use leftover mashed potatoes. We tried this shortcut but found that leftover mashed potatoes invariably contain butter, which makes the dough too sticky.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists