Mustard Pork Chops with Crispy Cabbage
From Cook's Country
Both mustard and cabbage have a natural affinity with the sweet, nutty flavor of pork. We wanted a quick cooking, easy-to-prepare main course meal in which the three were combined. We started with thin pork chops—about 1/4 inch thick— sautéed on the stovetop. We roasted the cabbage in the oven to crisp the leaves and concentrate its flavors. Drizzling the cabbage with melted butter before roasting helped with browning and flavor.
Serves 4 to 6
For this dish, buy pork chops about 1/4 inch thick.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists