Mustard-Onion Pork Cutlets
From Cook's Country
We got bold flavor for our Mustard-Onion Pork Cutlets fast by cooking the pork cutlets and onion mixture in garlic-infused olive oil. Microwaving the garlic softened its bite and ensured it didn’t overpower the rest of the dish.
If you can't find thin cutlets, buy them thicker and pound them out.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists