Mu Shu Pork
From Cook's Country
Flour tortillas served as speedy stand ins for the mu shu “pancakes” traditionally served with Mu Shu Pork. Using coleslaw mix instead of making our own from scratch saved even more time. To add extra flavor, we developed our sauce in the same pan in which we cooked the pork.
Cut the pork crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice into ½-inch-thick strips. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 350-degree oven for about 15 minutes to warm.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists