Molasses Spice Lemon Sandwich Cookies
From Cook's Country
This recipe for Molasses Spice Lemon Sandwich Cookies was one of the runners-up in our Christmas Cookie contest. Since these cookies are all about spice, we used fresh spices to give the dough the best taste. To complement the strong flavors in the cookie, we made a rich-tasting frosting combining softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, and lemon juice. The frosting firmed up just enough to glue these sandwich cookies together.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists