From Cook's Country
For an interesting take on a classic shortbread recipe, we added lime and mint. We resisted the convenience of dried herbs—using fresh mint in this shortbread recipe gave it the best, most intense flavor. We also found that the shortbread improved over time and could be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Makes 16 squares
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists