Minute (Cubed) Steaks with Garlic-Parsley Butter
From Cook's Country
Cubed steaks can be tough and chewy if you don’t cook them right. To promote even cooking, we pounded the steaks to an even thickness. A dredge in seasoned flour protected the exterior of the steaks from drying out during cooking, and a properly heated skillet and just the right amount of oil provided a nicely browned crust. A simple herb butter bathed the finished steaks and made for a simple-yet-flavorful weeknight meal.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists