From Cook's Country
Minnehaha Cake is traditionally a three-layered affair filled with raisins and almonds and topped with a burnt-sugar frosting. While testing recipes, we found that monitoring the temperature of the frosting is key, so we needed to use a candy thermometer.
Makes 1 cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists