Mexican Street Corn
From Cook's Country
To bring this messy, creamy, grilled street food to the home kitchen, we broil the corn on the cob instead of heading out to the grill, first brushing it with oil to keep it from drying out. Mayonnaise makes a good substitute for Mexican crema, especially when it’s dressed up with cilantro, garlic, lime, and chili powder. Hard-to-find traditional Cotija cheese is great, but salty, crumbly feta is just as good. To keep it from crumbling right off the corn, we mix it in with the mayonnaise before slathering the mixture all over the charred corn and broiling it for another few minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists