Mexican Spinach Dip
From Cook's Country
This Mexican Spinach Dip recipe puts a new, spicy spin on a classic party snack. The spinach dip can be assembled and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. To prevent the Mexican Spinach Dip from becoming too watery, we made sure to squeeze as much liquid as possible from the spinach.
If you can’t find Ro-Tel tomatoes, substitute one 14.5-ounce can of diced tomatoes and one 4-ounce can of chopped green chiles. Serve with tortilla chips.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists