From Cook's Country
There’s something appealing about savory green salads with sweet chunks of fresh, juicy citrus. But in most of the Mexi-Cali salad recipes we tried, the fruit tended to get lost in the mix. In our recipe, we emphasized the lime by using the juice as the base of our dressing, We also made easy work of removing the rind, bitter pith, and fibers by using a sharp paring knife or serrated knife. These techniques helped us bring new life to our Mexi-Cali Salad recipe.
Oranges, black beans, and avocado get a kick from tangy lime.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists