Mediterranean Couscous Salad
From Cook's Country
Our Mediterranean Couscous Salad recipe is a simple, herby salad to accompany all manner of dishes. Since couscous is already cooked, we just needed to hydrate it in hot water. We tossed the hydrated couscous with the vinaigrette while the pasta was still warm so that it absorbed the vinaigrette. Canned chickpeas tasted great and were a welcome addition to the salad, but we made sure to rinse them well to remove any tinny flavor left over from the can.
A soft and porous pasta, couscous absorbs the lemon and olive oil in this inviting salad. Serve this summery side dish with grilled chicken or fish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists