Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
From Cook's Country
Tasters preferred the fresher kalamata olives from the refrigerator section of the supermarket in our Mediterranean Chicken Breasts recipe. It was important to cook the tomatoes only briefly—until just softened. This made for a bright, juicy burst of flavor to accompany the chicken. Adding fresh herbs off the heat, right before serving, added vibrant, verdant flavor.
Look for pitted kalamata olives in the deli department or the salad bar of your supermarket.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists