Meatballs and Marinara
From Cook's Country
Great big meatballs served over pasta are often better in theory than in practice. We wanted to change that with a recipe for tender and moist meatballs that had enough structure to hold their shape. Most meatball recipes call for equal amounts of pork and beef, but ours has much more beef than pork. This drier, leaner mixture held its shape well.
The meatballs and sauce both use the same onion mixture.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists