From Cook's Country
Making caramel from scratch for our Matzo Brittle took only a few minutes and produced a flavor and texture far superior to store-bought caramel. Refrigerating the brittle before turning it out ensured that it came out of the pan neatly and easily.
Makes about 15 pieces
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists