Mashed Potato and Herbed Cheese Bake
From Cook's Country
This Mashed Potato and Herbed Cheese Bake recipe has a secret ingredient: the unique flavor of Boursin cheese spread. Mashed together with the potatoes, milk, and butter, the cheese spread added a garlicky, tangy flavor that was hard to pinpoint. Combining breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese made a crunchy, cheesy topping on the potatoes, making the Mashed Potato and Herbed Cheese Bake a keeper.
Boursin cheese spread, which is flavored with garlic and herbs, is the secret ingredient in this recipe. The casserole can be prepared a day in advance, refrigerated, and then baked, increasing the cooking time by 5 to 10 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists