Maryland Crab Cakes
From Cook's Country
To get our Maryland Crab Cakes to form without adding too much binder, we dried the crabmeat with paper towels, which allowed us to use fewer crushed crackers. We found that broiling the crab cakes on a greased baking sheet allowed us to brown the cakes without flipping them.
Jumbo lump crabmeat is available at the fish counter of most grocery stores. If you can't find it, you can use pasteurized lump crabmeat.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists