From Cook's Country
A bowl of ice cream is a treat, but a sauce ladled over the ice cream makes it even more special. Supermarkets are chockablock with prepared sauces, but our homemade Marshmallow Sauce takes just minutes to make and tastes a lot better than store-bought versions. To make our Marshmallow Sauce, we simply heated marshmallow crème until smooth, then added a little water to thin it.
Makes 3 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists