Maple-Pumpkin Stack Cake
From Cook's Country
For an impressively tall cake that combines two of our favorite fall flavors, we started with four layers of tender, moist cake reminiscent of pumpkin pie, thanks to canned pumpkin puree and a jar of pumpkin pie spice. We sandwiched fluffy whipped cream sweetened with real maple syrup between the layers and topped the whole thing off with crunchy toasted pecans.
Makes one cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists