Maple-Orange Glazed Chicken
From Cook's Country
Our recipe for Maple-Orange Glazed Chicken dressed up bone-in, skin-on breasts with a sweet, slightly citrus glaze. Browning the chicken on the stove first ensured the skin crisped. The browning also improved the flavor of the chicken, and the browned bits of chicken that stuck to the skillet added valuable flavor to the sauce. Thyme easily overpowered our sauce, so we used just a small amount to give our glaze a slight woodsy flavor.
Be sure to use 100 percent pure maple syrup, not pancake syrup, for this recipe. Take care when simmering the glaze in step 3, as the skillet handle will be hot.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists