Maple-Ginger Glazed Chicken
From Cook's Country
We wanted a richly flavored sauce to accompany our crispy-skinned, juicy chicken breasts recipe—and we wanted it in less than 30 minutes. Patting the chicken before pan-frying helped it brown correctly—and browning improved the flavor of the chicken. The browned bits of chicken that stuck to the skillet added valuable flavor to our maple-ginger glaze.
Be sure to use 100 percent pure maple syrup rather than "pancake syrup."
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists