From Cook's Country
Our quick Mango-Peach Chutney recipe is a sweet alternative to the traditional gravy that accompanies turkey, and it works especially well with our Maple Roast Turkey Breast recipe. A Microplane rasp-style grater was the best tool for grating the ginger in this chutney recipe—its fine blades pulverized the ginger, releasing all of its flavorful juices without stringy bits. Adding peach preserves helped create a traditional chutney texture even though the mango cooked for just 10 minutes.
About 2 cups
This chutney is great with our Maple Roast Turkey Breast.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists