From Cook's Country
For a Mango-Cucumber Salsa recipe that pairs perfectly with grilled fish, we cut mango, cucumber, and radish into very small pieces of equal size. It is important to use a ripe, but not overly ripe, mango in this salsa recipe—if it’s overly ripe, it will be impossible to cut into neat dice. A habanero chile lent the Mango-Cucumber Salsa searing heat and fruity flavor, which we controlled by removing the white pith and seeds.
Makes about 4 cups
Make sure that the mango is not overly ripe to ensure easy cutting and scooping.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists