Mama's Gumdrop Cookies
From Cook's Country
If we cut the gumdrops for the Mama's Gumdrop Cookies too small, they became lost in the cookies. Spraying our kitchen knife with cooking spray made it easier to chop the gumdrops into the ideal 1/4-inch size. Chilling the dough in the refrigerator made it easier to cut the cookies into uniform slices.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Don't chop the gumdrops too small or they'll disappear into the dough.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists