Make-Ahead Streusel Mix
From Cook's Country
For homemade coffee cake with the ease of a boxed mix, the freezer was key. For the topping, a simple streusel full of nuts and spices went into a zip-top bag. When it comes time to bake, we simply combine our dry mix with eggs and milk (warmed to melt the butter), top it with the streusel, and bake.
Makes enough mix for two 9-inch cakes
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists