Make-Ahead Garlic Green Beans
From Cook's Country
For a make-ahead green beans recipe worth serving, we first blanched the beans in salted boiling water and then shocked them in ice water to stop the cooking. The beans held in the refrigerator for up to two days, and then we quickly reheated them with a little water in a covered skillet. After the beans were reheated, we tossed them with dry-roasted garlic and softened. butter.
The beans and garlic butter can be prepared up to 2 days in advance.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists