Magic Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream
From Cook's Country
We’ve taken our recipe for Magic Vanilla Ice Cream and introduced a fudgy swirl. Using a modified chocolate ganache made with bittersweet chocolate, we achieved the right balance of rich chocolate and creamy vanilla, where the dark chocolate balances the sweetness of the ice cream. Be sure to fold the remaining two thirds of the whipped cream into the ice cream base carefully to keep the final product light and creamy. When incorporating the chocolate, take care to swirl it just enough to disperse it without mixing it into the ice cream.
Makes 1 quart
Mix the chocolate only enough to swirl it; don't mix it in completely.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists