Macadamia Eggnog Creams
From Cook's Country
This recipe for Macadamia Eggnog Creams was a runner-up in our Christmas Cookies contest. Not only is eggnog incorporated into the cookie dough, but it is also mixed with rum and confectioners’ sugar to form a glaze for the cookies. Before sprinkling the Macadamia Eggnog Creams with the chopped nuts, we toasted them briefly in a skillet to bring out their flavor.
Makes 5 dozen 3-inch star cookies
You can use cutters of various sizes and shapes for this cookie, but we prefer stars.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists