From Cook's Country
M&Ms added bright color, crunchy texture, and a chocolate flavor to our M&M Clusters. The salty and sweet ingredients made a unique and irresistible combination. We used melted white chocolate—either chips or chunks—to “glue" the clusters together. Salted dry-roasted peanuts provided the best flavor of all the options we tested.
Makes about 30
This recipe works with milk chocolate, too.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists