From Cook's Country
Combining juicy, flavorful center-cut pork chops with sweet pineapple and crunchy peppers gave our Luau Kebabs a welcome Hawaiian flavor profile. We marinated the cubed pork briefly in a blend of soy sauce and garlic, and tossed the pineapple and vegetables in oil to keep them moist while they grilled and to encourage browning. When we grilled the kebabs over high heat, the pork cubes cooked through quickly and didn’t require a multilevel fire, as thicker chops would.
Serves 4 to 6
You can configure the kebabs any way you like, but be sure to skewer the cubes of pork between two pieces of pineapple. The pineapple helps to tenderize and flavor the pork.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists