Low-Fat Orange-Lime Dressing
When developing our Low-Fat Orange-Lime Dressing, we wanted a homemade alternative to chemical-filled store-bought versions. Reducing the orange juice helped to thicken the dressing and concentrate its flavor. A little extra-virgin olive oil gave it a boost of flavor and the texture of a full-fat dressing. Fresh lime juice brightened the flavor of the reduced orange juice. Honey helped to round out the flavors and to thicken the Low-Fat Orange-Lime Dressing.
Makes about 1 cup
Although fresh-squeezed orange juice will taste best, any store-bought orange juice will work here. To avoid off flavors, make sure to reduce the orange juice in a nonreactive stainless steel pan.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists