Low-Fat Cranberry-Balsamic Dressing
When developing our Low-Fat Cranberry-Balsamic Dressing, we wanted a homemade alternative to chemical-filled store-bought versions. We reduced the cranberry juice until thickened and richly flavored, and added acidity with sweet-tasting balsamic vinegar. Extra-virgin olive oil added flavor and the texture of a full-fat dressing.
Makes about 1 cup
To avoid off flavors, make sure to reduce the cranberry juice in a nonreactive stainless steel pan.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists