Lovers Lane Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a recipe for fruit salad that would be more than simply a mix of fruits. In our Lovers Lane Fruit Salad recipe, we found that a simple sugar syrup not only added moisture, but also coaxed flavor from the fruit. Vanilla syrup was a subtle but delicious way to add even more flavor to our Lovers Lane Fruit Salad.
Serves 4 to 6
When shopping for passion fruit, look for specimens that yield to gentle pressure. Firm fruit are not ripe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists