Loaded Baked Potato Filling for Fluffy Diner-Style Omelet
From Cook's Country
After perfecting our Fluffy Diner-Style Cheese Omelet recipe, we needed a filling recipe to complete the meal. To help some of the filling integrate into the eggs, we added half the cooked filling to our cheese omelet right before transferring it into the oven and added the other half right when it came out, prior to folding.
Here is one of the test kitchen's favorite fillings for Fluffy Diner-Style Cheese Omelets. To help some of the filling integrate into the eggs, add half of the cooked filling to the omelet right before it goes into the oven and add the other half right when it comes out, prior to folding.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists