Lightly Sweetened Whipped Cream
From Cook's Country
A touch of confectioner’s sugar is all you need to jazz up your favorite cake with this whipped cream recipe. We found that chilled heavy cream is easier to whip and get to peak-form more quickly than if left at room temperature. Just a bit of vanilla extract sweetens the whipped cream but doesn't make it cloying.
Makes 3 cups
Confectioners’ sugar produces a more stable whipped cream than granulated sugar does.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists