From Cook's Country
We were tempted to buy the expensive bottles of infused lemon-thyme olive oil at fancy stores, but this flavorful oil is easy (and cheap) to make at home. Our Lemon-Thyme Oil recipe can be prepared and then refrigerated for up to three days (let it come to room temperature before serving). While developing the recipe, we found that crushing the garlic with the broad side of a knife blade or the concave side of a wooden spoon are effective ways to smash garlic cloves and easily remove the skins.
Makes 1/2 cup
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists