Lemon-Ginger Cream Cheese Spread
From Cook's Country
To make it easy to incorporate the ingredients into our Lemon-Ginger Cream Cheese Spread, we softened the cream cheese at room temperature for at least one hour. Ginger preserves added flavor and sweetness, and grated lemon zest and ground ginger contributed strong, assertive flavors to our spread.
8-ounces of spread
Our Zucchini Bread (see related recipe) is good enough to stand on its own, but a slather of cream cheese makes it even better. Flavor that cream cheese with jam, spices, or citrus zest and you have something memorable. These spreads will keep in a covered container in the refrigerator for a week.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists