Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Potatoes
From Cook's Country
We used quick-cooking small red potatoes in our recipe for Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Potatoes. We parcooked the potatoes in the microwave so they just needed to brown in the skillet before they were ready to eat. For the fullest lemon flavor in our Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Potatoes, we added the lemon zest and juice to the skillet near the end of cooking. If we added them too early, the lemon flavor dissipated.
Though we prefer the flavor and texture of frozen artichoke hearts, one 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts (drained and patted dry with paper towels) may be substituted.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists