Lemon Asparagus Casserole
From Cook's Country
Instead of the usual green bean variety, our Lemon Asparagus Casserole recipe uses two great spring flavors to bring something fresh to the holiday table. Holding each asparagus stalk by either end and snapping will naturally break the stalk at the point where it has become tough and stringy—this part should be discarded. Zesting only the bright yellow outer peel of the lemon brightened our Lemon Asparagus Casserole recipe by avoiding the white pith underneath the peel, which can impart a bitter flavor.
Some of the garlic-herb crumb topping from the lamb is combined with crushed canned fried onions to create the crisp topping for this casserole.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists