Lasagna For Two
From Cook's Country
Sheet pans of lasagna are known to feed a crowd, but surely there’s a way to scale down this classic to serve just two. The first piece of the puzzle was as close at hand as our baking shelves—a loaf pan. The tidy loaf yielded two generous squares and neatly fit the test kitchen’s favorite no-boil lasagna noodles.
If your store doesn't carry meatloaf mix, substitute equal parts 85 percent lean ground beef and ground pork. You'll need vegetable oil spray to grease the inside of the foil.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists