Kung Pao Shrimp
From Cook's Country
Our version of Kung Pao Shrimp, a classic Sichuan recipe, doesn’t require a lot of fancy Asian ingredients to make at home—and this Chinese restaurant menu staple is on the table in less than 30 minutes. Oyster sauce lends an essential savory flavor to the broth mixture, and it can be found in the international section of most grocery stores. Our Kung Pao Shrimp recipe is best served over steamed rice or lo mein noodles.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists