Jalapeño Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
Pickled jalapeño peppers added a bright, spicy flavor and crunchy texture to this Jalapeño Chicken Salad recipe. We discovered cilantro stems have just as much flavor as the leaves, so we didn’t have to be too thorough when picking and chopping the herbs for this recipe. This salad makes good use of leftover chicken or meat from rotisserie chickens sold by many chain restaurants and supermarkets. Any meat can be used, but dark meat tends to be moister.
Makes about 5 cups
Pickled jalapeños can be found in the international aisle at the supermarket, near the taco fixings.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists