Italian-Style Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
Using mayonnaise in the crumb coating and dredge for our Italian-Style Pork Chops helped recreate pan-fried crunch in the oven. To enhance the flavor of the pine nuts, we toasted them in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden. Tasters preferred bone-in chops, as they were juicier and had more pork flavor than those cooked without the bone.
Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists