Italian-Style Green Beans
From Cook's Country
The old green bean casserole has become a cliché. We wanted a revamped green beans recipe that we could serve alongside the heavy hitters on our holiday table. Our Italian-Style Green Beans recipe uses common pantry items, and uses Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses for a cheesy finish.
Serves 6 to 8
The old green bean casserole has become a cliché. Thankfully, Cheryl Ewing of Ellwood City, Pa. shared with us her revamped version of this tired casserole. We love that her recipe uses common pantry items and that not one of them is cream of mushroom soup! Cheryl’s recipe was a runner-up in our holiday side dish recipe contest.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists