Indoor Barbecued Pulled Pork
From Cook's Country
To ensure even cooking for our Indoor Barbecued Pulled Pork, we used tenderloins that weighed between 12 and 16 ounces. A basic barbecue spice rub (paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper) added flavor to the surface, while stirring in the shredded pork with the simmering sauce seasoned the meat throughout. To make it easier to shred the meat, we trimmed the tenderloins well before cooking.
Because we used pork tenderloin instead of the traditional pork shoulder, we were able to approximate the tender, shredded texture of pulled pork in a fraction of the time.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists