Indoor BBQ Chicken Skewers
From Cook's Country
We wanted to get spicy barbeque flavor all year round, and we wanted it in 30 minutes or less. For our Indoor BBQ Chicken Skewers recipe, we tossed the chicken in spices and brushed on a barbeque sauce mixture to get full flavor, and then broiled the skewered chicken until lightly charred. A sour-cream cilantro sauce offset its smoky heat.
Texas Best and Bull's-Eye barbecue sauces are the test kitchen's favorite brands. You will need four 12-inch metal skewers for this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists