Individual Raspberry-Pistachio Buckles
We developed an Individual Raspberry-Pistachio Buckles recipe to dress up this homey dessert featuring fresh fruit combined with a sweet, cakey topping. By using the food processor, we kept prep work and dishes to a minimum. Processing the pistachios with sugar until finely ground before adding the butter and remaining ingredients ensured a smooth, well-incorporated batter. Coating the ovensafe ramekins with vegetable oil spray prevented our Individual Raspberry-Pistachio Buckles from sticking fast.
Two cups frozen raspberries, thawed, drained, and patted dry, can be substituted for the fresh berries.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists