Iceberg Lettuce with Blue Cheese Dressing
From Cook's Country
This steakhouse staple often comes to the table looking tired and possessing a dull blue cheese flavor. We wanted our Iceberg Lettuce with Blue Cheese Dressing recipe to pack the potent kick of the tangy cheese. To do this, we combined buttermilk, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Plain white vinegar added sharpness without any additional flavors that might complete with the cheese, while garlic powder added a big garlic punch without the harshness of fresh garlic.
If buttermilk is not available, use milk to create a somewhat lighter dressing. To seed the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the center.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists