Hungarian Sweet Rolls
From Cook's Country
With their flaky crust and sweet meringue center, these Hungarian Sweet Rolls nearly melt in your mouth. This recipe uses walnut meringue spread over the pastry dough for sweetness and satisfying texture.
Makes 24 Rolls
Use plenty of confectioners' sugar to roll out the dough, which is quite sticky.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists