Hot Mustard Sauce
From Cook's Country
For well-rounded flavor and smooth, creamy texture, we use two kinds of mustard in this simple sauce. Letting the dry mustard “bloom” in water before adding the rest of the ingredients releases potent flavor compounds. Dijon mustard rounds out the bite of the mustard powder, and honey adds a touch of sweetness and a silky texture to the sauce.
The longer this sauce sits the milder it becomes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists